Moshi Moshi

Thursday, June 11, 2009

::My Addiction::

Huhhh..i'm addicted to photography and photo editing!! helppppp..!!
capturing..editing...capturing...editing...
capturing again..again..again and again...

I'm so into it! I just cant stop myself....huhhh

DSLR Sony a 200

Bring it along wherever i go and capturing every precious moment of my life. =)
Unfortunately, it is not mine. It belongs to my beloved chubby lubby brother (Dan2 time ni la nak tulis beloved) hihiii!! Sorry bro..your stuff is my stuff, my stuff is MY STUFF. Hehehe =P

The bestfriend of mine rite now

Spending my free time by reading these guide books in order to improve my skills on photography and to know this camera better including its strengths and its limitations.

My first trial of photo editing

The red stuff of mine. It is just perfect with those kind of reflections. =)
I can simply make this snapshot into something that i'm proudly refer to as "photographs".
For those who are interested to view more on my job, you're invited to take a moment by checking my photography gallery at Deviant Art. BUT...dont expecting too much!! I'm a new beginner..i'm a new learner...i'm still in a learning process. Practice makes perfect! Yeahhh..lets take a look by click at the link provided below.

Blastinlove@Deviant Art

K,have fun. Daaaaaaa~!!


2 comments:

:: @ku :: said...

hey......really love it! love wat? emmmhh...huhuhu. ur hobby. thinking of making it as my hobby too. so we can share same hobby. together2 gituw...hahahaha... im ur follower friend. lol

visit me at my blog but nothing much. im a very2 new learner. well... self-access learner.

s.a.f.w.a said...

Thanx~!! Photography n photo editing are absolutely interesting. Juz try it once n you gonna luv it~ hehehe.
i'm a new learner too..